What kinda geek am I?  

Posted by Fist

So here I am thinking wow I am such a geek, and then I find that there is a website that has everything for today's geek... the problem is that I just discovered it. I mean come on, how can I call myself a geek and not have known about it.

I highly recommend it for geeks everywhere.. www.thinkgeek.com

On another geeky note.. this weekend coming up is the 2008 San Diego Comic Con, and I won't be going this year (boohoo). It is mecca for geeks and if you haven't gone, you should!

This coming weekend Is Iain's 9th birthday party, and Its gonna be a blast.

I have have recently been studying Buddhism and begun to practice some of its techniques, specifically vipassana or insight meditation. I am not going to get into my personal beliefs on life the universe and everything but I will say that many of the concepts that Theravadan Buddhists hold are similar to many of the concepts I happen to ascribe to.

And lastly, my wife is full on geek!

Ciao for now

This entry was posted on Jul 22, 2008 at Tuesday, July 22, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Yay! You blogged! See you Saturday!

July 22, 2008 at 11:52 PM

Post a Comment