Back to School!  

Posted by Fist

1st day back to school today for Iain, and man was he ready.
1 month off with no one to play with but his sister can do strange things to an 8 year old boy, now we have to call him Link and he has changed his sisters name to Zelda and he keeps calling me Ganondorf plus he keeps sneaking up on me. he says he's playing but I personally think hes out to get me.

On another note, A minor

This entry was posted on May 5, 2008 at Monday, May 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I have no idea why my reader didn't tell me that you were posting!!! Argh! BUT I totally actually LOLed at Link and Zelda calling you Gananodorf, is Ronnie Sheik?! ROFL!!!

May 30, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Post a Comment