Its my very first time , be gentle  

Posted by Fist


Today I got up from work , drove to bed and then fell awake while making money for the company dog.

So what exactly is the point to blogging, is it some secret desire to let people know what you do? what you like ? I mean phones do exist still with those you can actually talk to some one (GASP).
Or you could dare I say it visit someone. I think I will add a little something to my daily post maybe a link or a photo hmmmm...

This entry was posted on May 4, 2008 at Sunday, May 04, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

So bloggin in my world is great because I get to "visit" with my friends in my own time. Given the hectic life that I have, I make a deal with myself and then go on and check everyone's blog so YAY! and THANKS for making one...please keep writing because you are (and get your wife too please for this same reason) one of the people who bring joy into my world :)

May 4, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Post a Comment